- Entrants must be registered as a developer in the Betavine community
- Entries need to be written in English
- Entries must be designed for deployment in one of the following countries: Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa or Tanzania.
- This challenge is all about helping residents living in low-income, densely populated urban areas improve their personal security.
- early warning notifications of criminal activity, violence or other security threats
- assistance for families, communities at risk of crime
- reducing crime, preventing the spread of violence
- location, identification and assistance of victims of violence or crime
Entries must provide solutions under one or more of the following headings: