Thursday, April 17, 2008

Portal Limited - Ghana forestry and timber production




Portal limited is a maker of quality wood panel doors. Portal has it's own plantation programme in the western and central regions of Ghana.

The Portal Forest Estate is planning to be a sustainable forest plantation to produce timber and non-timber products.

To ensure sustainability, Portal is actively engaged in: fast growing tree plantations, agro-forestry, non-timber forest production, and planned eco-tourism.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would love to know more about Portal Limited.And of cause I want to know how to contact them if I wish to do business with them. I am from Lesotho. My e-mail address is tletwao@yahoo.com .

    ReplyDelete

You are welcomed to leave a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...